Finding Ideal Sarasota Homes for Sale is Easy With A New Homes Specialist Buyers Agent
Come find your new home in Sarasota, FL, where award-winning beaches mix with the cultural arts
South of Tampa, the city of Sarasota boasts of beautiful white-sand beaches and fresh balmy air, along the crystal blue waters of Florida’s gulf coast. With so much inspiration, this city indulges in the arts, with daily expositions at galleries and performance halls, while the nightlife offers ballet recitals and operatic showcases. Your team with New Homes Specialist is familiar with the area and ready to show you the perfect Sarasota homes for sale.
Everyone can find their perfect place to call home in this culturally rich community
With so many arts represented in Sarasota, you will find something for everyone. For more information about Sarasota, click here. Some of the popular exhibits include:
- Circus Arts Conservatory — The Sailor Circus at the Circus Arts Conservatory performers walk tight ropes, juggle, perform acrobatics and swing on the trapeze, as you can find in most circuses. However, these talented folks are children. In lieu of physical education, students may choose to participate in the circus.
- Sarasota Opera — Season after season, this house presents unequaled musicians and singers in its Mediterranean-styled facility. English translations are provided.
- Theater — Florida Studio Theater, VanWezel Performing Arts Theater and the Asolo Repertory Theater are among the many venues to enjoy theater, dance, music, comedy and one-of-a-kind shows.
- Museums— In North Sarasota you can visit the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art. South of this is the Marietta Museum-Art & Whimsey and further still you’ll find the Sarasota Museum of Art.
The New Homes Specialist realtors value what you consider important when searching for a new home. We will only bring you to homes within your budget in those communities that meet your criteria. With many new homes for sale in Sarasota, FL you can find one close by to any of the popular museums, halls and exhibits for which Sarasota is famous.
Sunshine, crystal clear water and the great outdoors await you in beautiful Sarasota, FL
Stretching into the gulf, Sarasota consists of the mainland, Sarasota Bay and several barrier islands. With miles of beaches, nearly 53,000 people call this subtropical ground home. With several state parks and golf courses, new homes in Sarasota, FL are within your reach. Some communities to consider are:
- Waterfront — There are many waterfront communities to choose from. Several include San Remo, Granada, Cherokee Park and Bayview. Further north is Harbor Acres, McClellan Park, and Golden Gate. Portions of Central Coconut, Burns Square and Laurel Park also offer waterfront property.
- Bay — Within the Sarasota Bay sits the communities of Lido Shores, Bird Key, Lido Key, Bay Isle and Bay Island, accessible via the John Ringling Causeway.
- Airport — The Hyatt Place Sarasota-Bradenton Airport is located north of Bayou Oaks.
- Golf— Glen Oaks and Glen Oaks Estates are the communities built upon the Bobby Jones Golf Club.
- Botanical gardens — Burns Square and Laurel Park are near the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, while Bayou Oaks and Amaryllis Park are situated around the Gardens of the Sarasota Succulent Society.
- College — Indian Beach-Sapphire Shores is the community directly south of New College of Florida, as well as the Asolo Repertory Theater and the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art. To the south, the Florida State University College of Medicine shares a campus with the Sarasota Regional Medical School.
Whichever your preference, there are many Sarasota, Florida new homes for sale in our database, which we are happy to show you. As always, our services are free to you and we work tirelessly to find your new home as quickly as possible. Don’t delay. Call New Homes Specialist and get pre-qualified today. We serve Hillsborough, Manatee and Pasco counties, including Tampa, Brandon, New Tampa, Bradenton and everything in-between! With more than 100 years of combined real estate experience, we are Sarasota’s favorite home buyers agents! Our agents are familiar with all of the communities throughout the area and can help you find the perfect community for you and your family. Not sure whether to purchase a new construction home or a pre-owned home? We will answer all your questions and make sure you are well-informed! To see all our HOT HOME DEALS on new homes in Tampa Bay, click here.
If you’re looking for Sarasota homes for sale, we can help. Our services are free and we area available 24/7
Contact New Homes Specialist today to discuss options to get you shopping for a new home in Sarasota. Buying a new home is an important decision and our experienced buyer’s agents take the stress out of the home buying process in Sarasota, Florida. You’ll be one step closer to finding your dream home when you call 813-681-6535 or contact us online to get pre-qualified. Our services are always free to buyers and if you purchase a new home through us you will receive a $500 cash rebate upon closing. Please see our testimonials page for a snapshot of what our thousands of happy clients have to say.