We Help You Find the Best Brandon, FL Homes for Sale to Fit Your Needs
Finding the perfect new home in Brandon, FL is easy with our team
Founded in the mid-1800s, Brandon is a town rich in history. With a humid, sub-tropical climate, this bedroom community is situated just outside the booming Tampa metro area and is home to more than 100,000 residents. Brandon residents pride themselves on their rich feeling of community. When you need help finding the best Brandon, FL homes for sale, count on the home buyers agents at New Home Specialists.
With more than 100 years of combined real estate experience and our team approach, count on us to find a new home in Brandon that is perfect for you and your family. Home buyers love our personalized service and fast response to your needs and questions. And, since we know the area and all the homes available, our focus is on your needs and goals, matching Brandon FL homes for sale to meet your specific wishes.
We understand that buying a home can be a stressful and often daunting process, especially for a first-time home buyer. The buyers agents at New Home Specialists are professional Brandon realtors, committed to you and your family. We make buying a new home in Brandon easy and fun. Our services are FREE, so contact us today!
New homes in Brandon are abundant and perfect for families of all sizes
During the 1980s, Brandon’s population experienced a rapid growth spurt, which has flourished ever since. While Brandon is it’s own city, much smaller and less populated than it’s larger Hillsborough and Pinellas County neighbors, it is still within close proximity to enjoy the large-city events, sports and activities. Brandon offers a wide selection of new homes at all price ranges.
From exclusive gated communities to smaller, quaint neighborhoods, we are confident you will find the new home you’ve been searching for in Brandon, FL. With restaurants and bars, community events and excellent shopping, this family-friendly city is a great place to raise a family or settle into retirement. A snapshot of what Brandon has to offer:
- Shopping — Westfield Shoppingtown, formerly the Brandon Town Center, is home to almost a million square feet of shops and dining, as well as an AMC Regency 20 theater. Anchored by well-known department stores, you can find whatever you’re looking for here.
- Performing Arts — Brandon is home to a widely-recognized performing arts center, The Florida Academy of Performing Arts. Offering musical theater programs, group programs, classes and camps, there’s sure to be something for everyone. In addition, the academy offers regular shows, concerts and performances.
Some of the many Brandon communities available:
- Providence Lakes and Heather Lakes — If you prefer to be close to shopping malls and centers, you may find the perfect Brandon area home in one of these vibrant neighborhoods near the heart of Brandon’s shopping district.
- Riverwoods – Vista Cay – Woodberry — Offering amenities such as community pools, parks, tennis courts and pavilions, you may find your next home in one of these gated Brandon communities.
- Brandon Trace – Hickory Woods – Buckhorn Creek — If living close to a quality school is at the top of your list when looking for Brandon FL homes for sale, then we will point you toward one of the many family-oriented neighborhoods with close proximity to one of the area schools.
Your new home is waiting to be discovered in beautiful Brandon. Whether you wish to live close to a shopping center, in a certain school district or within a gated community, the buyers agents of New Homes Specialist know Brandon, FL homes for sale. We serve Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, Hernando and Pasco counties, including Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Valrico, Lutz, Land O’Lakes, Odessa, Sarasota and Bradenton. To see all our HOT HOME DEALS on new homes in Tampa Bay, click here.
We are here to help, so call now to see the selection of Brandon FL homes for sale
Buying a new home is an important decision. If you are looking for a new home, contact New Home Specialists today and discover all the homes for sale in Brandon or anywhere in the Tanpa Bay area. Our team has more than 100 years of combined real estate experience and we know the Tampa Bay area. Our services are always FREE to new home buyers and when you purchase a new home through us, you will receive a $500 cash incentive rebate upon closing. You’ll be one step closer to finding your dream home when you call 813-681-6535 or contact us online for an appointment with one of our friendly agents.