Looking for Bradenton FL Homes for Sale?
Trust the New Homes Specialist team for a comprehensive view of all Bradenton, FL homes for sale and homes for sale in Manatee County
Enjoy a piece of Florida history through Bradenton’s many parks and preserves. Stroll through the Village of the Arts district where restored bungalows flourish. Manatee County’s pioneer past is preserved in this thriving community. Call now and speak with one of the friendly Bradenton realtors at New Homes Specialist and find all homes for sale in Bradenton and Manatee County. We help you search the area and find the right home for you and your family. With every Bradenton, Florida home for sale at our fingertips, you can’t go wrong.
With more than 100 years of combined experience, you can rely on our team of professionals to make home buying easy and fun. We work with you one-on-one to ensure we understand your needs and goals and match your needs with the available new homes for sale in Bradenton, FL. We have helped thousands of happy families find the home of their dreams, and we can help you too. Our services are always FREE to home buyers, so call today and get started!
Why buy your new home in Bradenton?
First explored in 1539 by Hernando De Soto, Bradenton is known as the friendly city, is located between Tampa-St. Petersburg and Sarasota, Florida. Surrounded by both fresh and salt waterways, you can walk miles of beaches, explore peaceful preserves and enjoy water sports, such as fishing, kayaking, skiing and boating. While searching through the houses for sale in Bradenton, FL, you may wish to see the myriad of things available in Manatee County:
- Attractions — There are many places to visit in Bradenton, including Around the Bend Nature tours, Dive Adventures, Bishop Planetarium and Manatee Aquarium. Ask your realtor about other attractions you and your family may enjoy.
- State parks — DeSoto National Memorial and Riverwalk state parks, are both located directly on the waterway. PalmaSolaBotanicalPark is a ten acre garden, which is free to visit. There are several other state parks to visit, with camping, outdoors activities, and community grills.
- Museums, exhibits and performance halls — The Art Center, the Florida Maritime Museum-Cortez, Village of the Arts, the South Florida Museum, and the Manatee Performing Arts Center are among many of the areas museums, exhibits and performance halls.
- Golf courses — Peridia Golf and Country Club is known as ManateeCounty’s premier executive golf course. With nearly twenty other courses to choose from, you’re sure to find a course to play to accommodate your budget and skill level.
- Preserves— Robinson Preserve is a salt marsh with paddle boating and kayaking. Tidewater Preserve offers new homes by WCI in a spectacular gated community. The Passage Key National Wildlife Refuge is located offshore on a 30-acre barrier island.
- Historical— Manatee Village Historical Park is a collection of buildings, restored to their prime, to authenticate the lifestyle in Bradenton before the innovation of modern technology. The Palmetto Historical Park offers children the chance to learn, through hands on experience, about the rich history of Palmetto in Manatee County.
- College— State College of Florida offers associates and bachelor programs in the Manatee County area.
The New Homes Specialist agents have a robust database filled with all the new homes for sale in Bradenton, Florida, and are available to show them to you today. Our agents are available 24/7, so call anytime for fast, friendly service that is always FREE to home buyers.
When you’re looking for a new home, quality schools make Manatee County a great choice for your family
According to the US Census Bureau, with a population of more than 50,000 people, Bradenton is spread across 12.11 square miles. There are nearly 27,000 housing units with 56.7 percent owner-occupied, leaving a large number of available houses for your consideration. The median household income nears $45,000.00 annually with the average house costing around $160,000.00. If you are considering this area for your family, you may search through the homes for sale in Manatee County near one of the local schools:
- Top-rated elementary schools — Gene Witt, Gilbert W. McNeal, and Robert Willis Elementary Schools are among the top of the 65 in the county.
- Top-rated middle school — With 48 middle schools in the county, R. Dan Nolan tops the list.
- Quality high schools — Bayshore High School is located in the southwest quadrant of Bradenton and Manatee High, home of the Hurricanes is directly north. There are 40 high schools in the county.
- Private and Charter Schools — There are almost 100 private and charter schools in Manatee County, should you prefer not to utilize the public school system.
We have access to Bradenton, FL homes for sale in each of these school districts. Talk with one of our Bradenton realtors to see which area is best for you and your family. To see all our HOT HOME DEALS on new homes in Tampa Bay, click here.
Call one of our Bradenton realtors today and find the perfect home for sale in Manatee County
We are available to help 24/7 and our services are free to you. Buying a new home is an important decision and our experienced buyer’s agents take the stress out of the home buying process in Bradenton, Florida and Manatee County. You’ll be one step closer to finding your dream home when you call 813-681-6535 or contact us online for a personalized appointment. We offer a $500 CASH REBATE for new home buyers, so call now. We look forward to working with you!