Tampa Bay Homes For Sale
New Homes For Sale in Tampa Bay
If you’re looking for a new home, our team of friendly real estate professionals will help you find the home of your dreams!
Are you in the market for a new home? The friendly realtors of New Homes Specialist have over 100 years of combined experience matching new homes for sale in Tampa Bay with buyers searching for the perfect home. Our agents are familiar with the real estate market, communities, new home builders, schools and activities in Tampa Bay and can help you to find the home of your dreams. As buyer’s agents, we are not only experts in the real estate community, but we listen to what’s important to you and your family and work hard to make the home buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Your new home awaits you. Let our knowledgeable team lead you there! If you are looking for one of the many Tampa Bay homes for sale, a Brandon home for sale, a new home in Fish Hawk, or anywhere throughout the Tampa Bay area, call us first. We are here to help 24/7 and our services are always FREE to home buyers.
What are the advantages of buying a new home in Tampa Bay?
As a natural harbor along the west coast of Florida, Tampa Bay juts into the Gulf of Mexico forming Florida’s largest open-water estuary. Warm breezes, waterside sunsets and surrounding wetlands are the framework to this beautiful, coastal ecology. Further inland, a plethora of sports teams, museums, galleries and dining provide entertainment and growth opportunities for you and your family. Some popular reasons for choosing a new home in Tampa Bay are:
- Enjoy the great outdoors — With nearly year-round sunshine, outdoor activities are continuously available. From sunning, wake-boarding, fishing and surfing the bay to canoeing wetlands, scuba diving, paddle boating and bay tours, you will find plenty to enjoy outside. You can even cruise to the Caribbean directly from the Port of Tampa!
- Explore the arts — You can explore art museums and galleries throughout the bay area. The waterfront arts district includes the Tampa Museum of Art, and David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts. A 1926 restored theater shows indie and classic films. Broadway series, Salvador Dali Museum, world-class performance halls and orchestra performances can always be found right around the corner from your new home.
- Enter the nightlife — Dining, shopping and entertainment hot-spots are in full-swing. Try your luck at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, visit the Improv Comedy Theater & Restaurant or enjoy a late-night Cuban at The Stone Soup Company.
- Experience the fan-life — Not far from home, you can watch a number of sports teams practice and play, to include the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Tampa Bay Rays and the New York Yankees during spring training. The University of South Florida Sundome is nearby for fans of college sports,concerts and other productions.
- Expect the adventure — Tampa Bay is home to several attractions, including Busch Gardens, Adventure Island Waterpark, Lowry Park Zoo, Big Cat Rescue, the Florida Aquarium, Dinosaur World, Glazer Children’s Museum, the Museum of Science and Industry and the Tampa Bay History Center. When it comes to things to see and do in Tampa Bay, adventure is around every corner!
With so much to do, you can rest-assured that you and your family can always reconnect in the sanctuary of your new home. Contact the #1 new home agency in Tampa Bay. We have an extensive list of homes for sale in Lutz, Land O’Lakes, Odessa, New Tampa-Wesley Chapel, South Tampa, Lithia, Brandon, Riverview, Valrico, Apollo Beach, Sarasota and Bradenton. Our agents are ready to find a new home for sale that you will love! To see all our HOT HOME DEALS on new homes in Tampa Bay, click here.
Renting or buying a home?
In today’s national market, home ownership has seen its biggest drop since the depression with the national average falling 65 percent this year. Consequently, the demand for rentals rose 18 percent with more than one-fifth or all single family homes listed as rentals. The American Community Survey (ACS), developed by the US Census Bureau, is a household survey conducted throughout the year over a large demographic area. Some facts gleaned from this study, which may help you make your decision, include:
- Former homeowners continue to rent after foreclosure
- Former homeowners delay ownership after burst of the housing bubble
- Larger single-family units are in higher demand, decreasing supply
- More than 17,000 housing units are available
- Home ownership rate is more than 78%, far greater than the national average
- More than 15,000 households exist in New Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Contacting an agent familiar with the New Tampa homes for sale is a great way to determine if you and your family would be better off renting or owning your new dream home.
Looking for a new home for sale in Tampa Bay? Call our experienced agents today for fast, friendly service. We are available 24/7, so call anytime. Our services are always FREE to home buyers.
Our team is passionate about providing the highest level of service to every client. We treat you like family and make every step of the home buying process easy and fun. If you are looking for a new home for sale, contact New Homes Specialist for personalized service. We are available to help 24/7 and our services are free, if you purchase a new home through us you will receive a $500 cash rebate upon closing. We look forward to working with you! Call 813-681-6535 or contact us online today.