Tampa Bay Homes For Sale
Tampa Bay New Homes For Sale
Buyer’s Agents in Hillsborough County Find Your Dream Home
Are you in the market for a new home? The realtors of New Homes Specialist are familiar with the real estate market in Tampa Bay, and can help you to find the home of your dreams. As buyer’s agents, we listen to what’s important to you and your family to make the home buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Your new home awaits you. Let our knowledgeable team lead you there!
Why should I move to Tampa Bay?
As a natural harbor along the west coast of Florida, Tampa Bay juts into the Gulf of Mexico forming Florida’s largest open-water estuary. Warm breezes, waterside sunsets and surrounding wetlands are the framework to this beautiful, coastal ecology. Further inland, a plethora of sports teams, museums, galleries and dining provide entertainment and growth opportunities for you and your family. Some popular reasons for choosing your new home in Tampa Bay are:
- Enjoy the great outdoors — With nearly year-round sunshine, outdoor activities are continuously available. From sunning, wake-boarding, fishing and surfing the bay to canoeing wetlands, scuba diving, paddle boating and bay tours, you will find plenty to enjoy outside. You can even cruise to the Caribbean directly from the Port of Tampa!
- Explore the arts — You can explore art museums and galleries throughout the bay area. The waterfront arts district includes the Tampa Museum of Art, and David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts. A 1926 restored theater shows indie and classic films. Broadway series, Salvador Dali Museum, world-class performance halls and orchestra performances can always be found right around the corner from your new home.
- Enter the nightlife — Dining, shopping and entertainment hot-spots are in full-swing. Try your luck at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, visit the Improv Comedy Theater & Restaurant or enjoy a late-night Cuban at The Stone Soup Company.
- Experience the fan-life — Not far from home, you can watch a number of sports teams practice and play, to include the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Tampa Bay Rays and the New York Yankees during spring training. The University of South Florida Sundome is nearby for fans of college sports.
- Expect the adventure — Tampa Bay is home to several attractions, including Busch Gardens, Adventure Island Waterpark, Lowry Park Zoo, Big Cat Rescue, the Florida Aquarium, Dinosaur World, Glazer Children’s Museum, the Museum of Science and Industry and the Tampa Bay History Center. Adventure is around every corner.
With so much to do, you can rest-assured that you and your family can always reconnect in the sanctuary of your new home. Contact the number one new home agency in Tampa Bay. We have an extensive list of homes for sale in Lutz, Land O’Lakes, Odessa, New Tampa-Wesley Chapel, South Tampa, Lithia, Brandon, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Valrico, Sarasota and Bradenton. Our agents are ready to find you your dream home!
Should you consider renting or buying ?
In today’s national market, home ownership has seen its biggest drop since the depression with the national average falling 65 percent this year. Consequently, the demand for rentals rose 18 percent with more than one-fifth or all single family homes listed as rentals. The American Community Survey (ACS), developed by the US Census Bureau, is a household survey conducted throughout the year over a large demographic area. Some facts gleaned from this study, which may help you make your decision, include:
- Former homeowners continue to rent after foreclosure
- Former homeowners delay ownership after burst of the housing bubble
- Larger single-family units are in higher demand, decreasing supply
- More than 17,000 housing units are available
- Home ownership rate is more than 78%, far greater than the national average
- More than 15,000 households exist in New Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Contacting an agent familiar with the New Tampa homes for sale is a great way to determine if you and your family would be better off renting or owning your new dream home.
Call our experienced Tampa Bay realtors today. We are available 24/7
Our team has more than 100 years of experience and we know the Tampa Bay Area. If you are looking for a new home, contact New Homes Specialist for personalized service. We are available to help 24/7 and our services are free, if you purchase a new home through us you will receive a $500 cash rebate upon closing. We make buying a new home easy! Call 813-681-6535 or contact us online today and get pre-qualified.