Home Buying Tips
Tampa Bay’s Best Realtors Offer Home Buying Tips
We help you navigate the way to a stress-free home buying process
Buying a home is a major decision requiring time and research. You must consider the area, the builder and the price as well as the availability of financing and closing costs. The experienced real estate agents with New Homes Specialist understand the details of purchasing a new home and are here to help you through the process. We are the best in the business and the number one real estate buyers agency in Tampa Bay! Want to know how to buy a house? We can help!
Our agents offer home-buying tips to help you find the perfect home
As a courtesy to you, we provide a multitude of home-buying tips and advice, based off our more than 17 years of real estate experience in the Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Hernando County, Manatee County and Sarasota County areas. We work hard for you, the home buyer, and are with you every step of the way. Some factors to consider before buying a home:
- Financial preparation — One of the first things you should consider before shopping for a new home is to begin a separate fund for your future down payment. You will want to begin hunting down financial records while also examining your current spending trends and creating a realistic budget if you haven’t already done so.
- Benefits of buying a home vs. renting — When you buy a home you are investing in your future. The equity on your house can be used through refinancing the mortgage or as a profit upon selling the home. Many tax benefits are also available if you choose to buy instead of rent.
- Types of loans — Loans can come in many forms, from gifts to government housing programs, we know all about lending and can bring you in front of the perfect lender to meet your needs. When choosing an Adjustable Rate Mortgage, or ARM, you may find the lower interest rates more beneficial than applying for a fixed-rate mortgage.
- Qualifying for a loan — Lenders require several checkpoints are met before they can offer you a loan. Pre-qualification letters ensure the seller that you have already discussed how much house you can afford, and are serious about shopping for a new home.
When it comes to buying a new home in Tampa Bay, we save you time and money!
New Homes Specialist real estate agents have extensive knowledge and expertise of the Tampa Bay area. We know all the new home builders and negotiate the best deal for you! We have helped thousands of families find the perfect new home in many communities and areas, including Land O’Lakes, Westchase, Lakewood Ranch, Tampa, New Tampa, Fish Hawk Ranch, Brandon and Lutz. Some of the many Tampa Bay area builders we work with include:
- M/I — M/I builds homes in Florida and throughout the US and have a notable reputation for affordable quality.
- Lennar — Founded in 1954, and headquartered in Miami, Florida, Lennar builds new homes at all price ranges in several communities throughout the Tampa Bay area.
- KB Home — KB Home designs each home with you in mind. A well-known local builder, KB Homes can be found in many Tampa Bay neighborhoods.
Looking for HOT HOME DEALS?
Buying a home is a choice you and your family should be excited about. There will be work involved, but with one of our friendly, knowledgeable realtors by your side, the agents of New Homes Specialist guarantee a smoother and quicker process for finding a home. Let us help you find your dream home! Our services are FREE to home buyers.
Your experienced real estate team at New Homes Specialist is here to help 24/7, so call today
If you are looking for a new home, contact New Homes Specialist for fast, professional assistance. You’ll be one step closer to finding your dream home when you call 813-681-6535 or contact us online. Whether you are looking for a new home in Hillsborough, Manatee or Pasco County, our experienced buyer’s agents take the stress out of the home buying process. Buying a new home is an important decision. Buy a new house with us and obtain a $500 cash rebate upon closing. We are available to help 24/7 and our services are free to you, so call now!